Need Help?

Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
+971 4 546 0252

UAE Residency Visa Assistance

Becoming a UAE resident means enjoying up to 100% tax-free income, high level of security, enhanced lifestyle and of course a sunny weather.

There are various types of residency visas available in the UAE such as employment visa, company investor visa, property investor visa, visa for family members and so on.


The prerequisites and documentation procedures for each type of visa can vary from one type of visa to another. Therefore, understanding which type of visa you should apply for is essential for a successful outcome.

Employment Visa

All foreign nationals seeking employment in UAE require to obtain an employment visa to work in the UAE.

The employment visa is obtained through the UAE registered company and requires approval from UAE Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization and the Immigration Department in the respective Emirate. Employment visas are valid either for 2 years or 3 years depending on the type of the employing company.

Investor Visa

The UAE government offers investor visa for company owners as well as for property investors that entitles the holder to reside in the UAE. Investor visa is a good opportunity for high-net-worth individuals seeking to live in the UAE, which is one of the safest and dynamic countries of the world.


You can obtain an investor visa by establishing your company or through investment in real estate.

Family Visa

The residents of United Arab Emirates can sponsor their spouses, parents and children to get residency visa, provided certain prerequisites are satisfied as per UAE’s immigration laws. The sponsor’s designation, monthly income and residential apartment are some of the basic criteria to comply with to get visas for family members.
We provide professional assistance to apply for all types of residency visas in the UAE. With up-to-date knowledge of immigration processes and requirements, we can assist in processing, including representing you at various government departments.
× Chat on WA