Helping Business Owners and Property Investors
UAE Residency Visa Through Property Investment, Company Setup and Freelancing
Now! Get a Free Consultation for Your Questions
Your Route to UAE Residency Starts Here
Residency in the United Arab Emirates gives holders the opportunity to live in diverse, multicultural, and flourishing community while maintaining a rewarding lifestyle and business. We assist clients in obtaining residence in the UAE through these respective programs.
Get your UAE Golden Visa by Investment
Business Setup Visa
Learn more about company investor visa options in the UAE
Property Investor Visa
Invest in Dubai Property and Get UAE Residency
if you do not qualify as Investor, you can still get residency visa in UAE as a Freelancer.
Benefits of Having Residency In Dubai:
A residence visa in the UAE offers the holder a lot of benefits, including:
- You can open a bank account
- You can get a bank loan (personal or car loan)
- You have visa-free access to several countries
- Your children can attend government or private schools
- You can get a driver’s license
- You have access to government health services and health insurance
- And most importantly, you can live in a safe and stable environment.
Dubai Investor Visa Eligibility Requirements:
Find out more about Dubai Investor Visa options, legal requirements and eligibility.
Company Investor Visa
To be eligible for a Dubai Company Investor visa, the investor needs to purchase shares in existing company or setup a new company and following conditions need to be met:
- If you are a shareholder or a partner or a sole owner of a mainland company in Dubai
- If it is an LLC, value of shares of the applicant should be equal to AED 72,000 or more.
- Some free zones offer investor visa for company shareholders, but not all of them.
- Free zone company owners can get Managing Director visa instead, which give the same benefits as Investor or Partner Visa.
Not Qualified for Investor Visas? Not to Worry!
Get UAE Freelance Visa
Another way of getting a residency visa in UAE is by getting a Freelance Visa, without any investments at relatively lower cost. Start Freelancing in the UAE at minimum costs with multiple activities such as: Marketing, Event Management, Social Media, Fitness & Yoga, Web Development, Graphic Design, Journalist, Finance/Accounts, Management Consulting, Artist/Musician and More.
Residency Visa Assistance
Freelance Work Permit
Multiple business activities
Begin your journey of Dubai Residency Now
Get in touch with us to and have a free consultation with one of our consultants.
You have questions? Contact us today, we’re here to help.